Sunday, August 30, 2009

So I decided to start a blog...

Well, I finally did it.  I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog recently and tonight, I decided I would post my first entry!  My husband, daughter and I have been doing absolutely NOTHING lately, all still trying to adapt to our new sleep schedule, aka, Emmie Lane's schedule.  So, tonight was the perfect opportunity to attempt to create a blog.  I still don't have it all figured out, but hopefully I will learn as I go.

I wanted to start this blog to remember all of these happy times since the new addition to our little family.  I also wanted to have it for our family and friends that we don't get to see as often so they can see our little girl grow and bear witness to all of the fun adventures we hope to have as a family of three!

Well, it's almost 9 pm and Shan and I still haven't had dinner, so I will leave you with a picture of our cutie on her 1 month birthday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment