Emmie, you are 9 months old today! Here's what you've been up to:
- wearing size 4 diapers
- wearing size 9-12 months clothes but some of your PJs are a little snug!
- you really like to feed yourself, Puffs and yogurt melts are your favorites
- you are a crawling machine! You will follow mommy and daddy all over the house
- pulling up to stand...this is a new thing, but you are learning quickly
- waving bye-bye (just learned this)
- clapping your hands
- taking 8 ounces about 4 times a day, plus some table foods. Purees when I can get you to eat them, but you really just like to spit them out at me now instead of eat them
- like to stand at the doorway and watch daddy cut the grass
2 things we are working on and hope to achieve by next month: sleeping all night in your crib and getting some teeth!
We love you baby!