My sweet baby turned 10 months old on Friday. She is such a little ham and we just get so much joy from having her in our lives!
Here's what she's been up to lately:
- just got her first tooth about a week ago! She has another one coming in right beside it now...I was beginning to think she wasn't going to get any teeth before she was a year old.
- sleeping all night IN HER CRIB! I did NOT let her cry it out. I don't really know how I got so lucky with this. I started to put her in her crib for naps and she did cry but no longer than a couple minutes before she just tuckered out. I just made this a pattern and then started doing it at night too. It's like she just realized that she needed to sleep in her crib! She does get better sleep in there too.
- cruising around the living room, holding onto to all of the furniture.
- standing for a second by herself before falling down
- eating solids 3 times a day, with 4 bottles
- laughs really hard whenever her daddy says "poopy" to her
- really loves her baby
- went to the pool for the first time today!
We love you sweet baby so so much!