Monday, November 30, 2009

WHOA

Ok it's been wayyy too long since I last updated this blog and this post will be a list of randoms:

-I do not want to go to work in the AM
-I feel guilty that I have abandoned my blog
-I am not ready to feed my child solid food
-I would really like to open a hairbow store on Etsy but I'm scared
-I just got another side job doing consulting work for a website and do not know how I'm gonna have time to do it all
-I've been researching baby food and am determined to make my own (way excited)
-Emmie is a large baby and I love it
-My husband is awesome
-I want more time off

I am really gonna try to keep it up better this time.  Things have been unbelievably crazy lately and we here at the Rushing household are just trying to survive.  Keep us in your prayers!




No comments:

Post a Comment