Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Baby news

Our sweet little girl is going to be a big sister!

It has been a long time since I have posted on this blog and since finding out that we will be expanding our family, I thought it would be a great idea to start documenting the pregnancy so I can remember everything. 

I'm somewhere between 5-6 weeks (I think...the doctor won't see me until April)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 5-6 weeks?
Size of baby: so tiny..the size of a poppyseed
Total Weight Gain/Loss: none yet but if I don't stop eating like a teenage boy I'm going to be as big as a house
Maternity Clothes: none but all of my work pants are tight already..the same thing happened with Emmie
Gender: ???
Movement: none...it's way too early!
Sleep: I sleep well at night and I am sooo exhausted when I get home that I try to take a cat nap if I can..it's not normally possible with a toddler
What I miss: my diet coke!  No joke...I'm so crabby without caffeine
Cravings: Chobani yogurt-pineapple and I had a strong craving for girl scout ice cream but I did not give in!
Symptoms: I'm so early in this pregnancy so I don't have very many symptoms at all....mainly just very tired.  I didn't have much morning sickness with my first pregnancy so I'm hoping this one will be the same.
Best Moment this week: Telling all our family and friends the big news and knowing how much love and support we have.  This baby is already so loved!

Please pray for me and for our family as we get through this first trimester.  We found out so early this time so it is a little uneasy until our first appointment.  Also, I have some nervousness because of everything that happened after Emmie was born.  We are praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby and I know it is possible because he is the Great Physician!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment