Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Week 6 or 7?

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 6-7 weeks?
Size of baby: size of an appleseed
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have actually started eating a little better and my appetite comes and goes so I think I may have lost a pound or 2
Maternity Clothes: none but all of my work pants are tight already..the same thing happened with Emmie
Gender: ???
Movement: none...it's way too early!
Sleep: I sleep well at night and I am sooo exhausted when I get home that I try to take a cat nap if I can..it's not normally possible with a toddler
What I miss: my diet coke!  No joke...I'm so crabby without caffeine
Cravings: KFC-we had it for dinner tonight (and I'm not ashamed!)
Symptoms: Still really tired especially in the afternoons, waves of nausea but no real morning sickness, really bloated...I'm so much bigger already with this pregnancy than I was with Emmie
Best Moment this week: Realizing that I am going to be a mommy to 2 precious babies!  It is still sinking in!

My appointment is April 2nd and I am anxiously waiting to check everything out and see the heartbeat.  Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment