Sunday, April 10, 2011

Week 8

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 8 weeks!
Size of baby: size of a kidney bean
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 3 pounds...ugh
Maternity Clothes: I broke out a few maternity shirts and thank goodness they are still too big!
Gender: ???
Movement: none...it's way too early!
Sleep: sleeping a little better
What I miss: caffeine...I really miss diet soft drinks and coffee
Cravings:  My cravings this pregnancy have been so strong already...this week it was sushi...I had it twice in a week.  I don't even really like it that much but it was delicious!  (I only ate things that were cooked)
Symptoms: I suffered a pretty serious bout of morning sickness, so much so that I had to have some meds called in.  It seems to have eased up but every time I think it's over it comes back.  It was not like this with Emmie.  
Best Moment this week: Going to the doctor this week and hearing the baby's heartbeat!  I am 8 weeks now and the heartbeat was 135.  I am thinking this baby is going to be a boy because I am so big already!

No comments:

Post a Comment