Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Week 10

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 10 weeks
Size of baby: size of a prune
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 1 pound (lost 2 since last visit)
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing my regular clothes with the belly band and a few maternity clothes that were size small from Emmie
Gender: ???
Movement: none...it's way too early!
Sleep: sleeping a little better
What I miss: caffeine...I really miss diet soft drinks and coffee
Cravings:  firecracker Popsicles...I have at least 2 a night
Symptoms: heartburn is the newest symptom.  I feel much better in regards to nausea but still have mornings where I don't feel well
Best Moment this week: I had my first OB appointment today and it went really well.  My doctor was able to hear the heartbeat with the doppler even though she said it was technically too early.  It was 160.  I also had to have an exam and bloodwork and I'm thankful I survived the appointment!  It was a rough one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment