Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Moving on up

This is my husband's second week at his new job and because we couln't get childcare lined up for this week for Emmie, I am staying home for the rest of the week.  It has really been nice to have a little bit of a break from work and spend more time with Em.  It has also been hard.  I'm not so sure that I could be a full time stay at home mom!  I think part time would be perfect though.

I have work to do tonight for my second job.  A grocery store tour with some physicians and clients.  I hope it goes well...I have been trying to prepare between naps.

Yesterday, Emmie and I went to meet Shan on his lunch break, then she and I headed to the mall and target.  She was so good for me!  I'm always a little nervous to go out with her by myself but she is always well behaved and attracts a lot of attention.  She pulled a lady's hair who got to close...haha!

We had her 9 month well check this morning and I wanted to post her stats:
  • 22 pounds 11 ounces (>95 %)
  • 27 1/2 inches (50%)
  • 18.5 inches head circumference (>95th%)
She is doing great and reaching all milestones.  We did have a discussion about Emmie not sleeping through the night in her crib.  Her doctor told me that we needed to let her cry it out and the first night it could last for 6 hours!  I really don't think I can do that.  Does anyone else have any suggestions!?

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment