Friday, May 7, 2010

Baby Names

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner
This week's Show Us Your Life is baby names!  When I was pregnant with Emmie this was such a hard decision for my husband and I to make! We went through so many baby girl names and were pretty set on her name being Kennedy Lane.  For whatever reason it just didn't fit and we changed it to: 

Emerson Lane
We already knew we wanted her middle name to be Lane because we were pretty sure we were going to call her Laney (we don't, we normally call her Emmie).  I had come across Emerson at some point in a baby book and just loved it.  It's a unique name and we immediately decided that we would call her Emmie Lane.  

There are quite a few names that I really like for future children!  I'm pretty sure that we won't stick to "E" names, but instead will probably choose names with the same sound as Emerson.  My favorite name for our next baby if it's a girl is Anniston, but my husband is not too crazy about this one!  For boys, my husband and I both like Jameson and Anderson.  I wish we had some cool family names, but unfortunately we don't.  I'm also a big fan of one syllable middle names.  Can you tell I have thought about this?!  Haha...babies are too exciting!

1 comment: