Sunday, May 30, 2010

10 Months


My sweet baby turned 10 months old on Friday.  She is such a little ham and we just get so much joy from having her in our lives! 



Here's what she's been up to lately:
  • just got her first tooth about a week ago!  She has another one coming in right beside it now...I was beginning to think she wasn't going to get any teeth before she was a year old.
  • sleeping all night IN HER CRIB!  I did NOT let her cry it out.  I don't really know how I got so lucky with this.  I started to put her in her crib for naps and she did cry but no longer than a couple minutes before she just tuckered out.  I just made this a pattern and then started doing it at night too. It's like she just realized that she needed to sleep in her crib!  She does get better sleep in there too.
  • cruising around the living room, holding onto to all of the furniture.
  • standing for a second by herself before falling down
  • eating solids 3 times a day, with 4 bottles 
  • laughs really hard whenever her daddy says "poopy" to her
  • really loves her baby
  • went to the pool for the first time today!

We love you sweet baby so so much!

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment