Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just a quickie

Quick post from the hospital before I attempt a few hours of sleep.  Emmie is still doing great, a little cranky from time to time, but I really don't think she's in pain, just aggravated with the IV.  The plan is still to finish the antibiotics and leave on Saturday.  A lot of people from work stopped by today to visit with me and Emmie, which was nice.  I haven't seen them since I went out on maternity leave. 

I had my court date today for the speeding ticket I got back in July (9 months pregnant, mind you).  And let me tell you, the other criminals there were thugs.  I have never in my life seen so many thugs.  Shan's cousin's wife, Melissa, came to sit with Emmie at the hospital while I was gone.  THANK YOU MELISSA!  The nurses here are great, but I still hate to leave her unattended.  We are in a room at the end of the hall and I just worry about the nurses hearing her all the way at the end of the hall.  Thank goodness my time at the courthouse was short, I was in and out in 2 hours and there were 400 people there.  God is good.  I was so worried about being there all day and not being able to get back to Emmie but he made a way.  It's the little things!

Oh yeah and the DA reduced my ticket from 53 in a 45 to 40, so after I paid my $131 fine I was on my merry way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment